Chestnut cream and Truffle
“…more seasonal than that!“
We have two fabulous ingredients: fresh Casentino chestnuts and Black uncinatum Truffle of Villa Magna farm, cheers to the short distribution chain! It is a simple and also very fast recipe, if it were not to boil and peel the chestnuts…but we want to compare them with those pre-cooked? Absolutely not…
Write a review
1 hr 10 min
1 hr 10 min
- – Black Truffle of the season
- – Extra virgin olive oil
- – Salt
- – Pepper
- – Chestnuts
- – 1 sprig rosemary
- – Fennel seeds
- – Shallot
- – 1 potato
- – Milk or vegetable broth (your choice)
- Wash and make a small carving on the chestnuts, then boil them in salted water with a rosemary sprig and fennel seeds for about 40 minutes (15/20 with the microwave oven).
- Peel the chestnuts well depriving them of the skins and set aside.
- Meanwhile sauté shallot finely chopped, then add a medium potato finely sliced, salt, pepper and a bit of milk or vegetable broth, leaving always the very low level.
- When the potato is cooked, add the chestnuts and simmer for a few more minutes, adding again milk or broth.
- Whisk plenty all, until you get a soft cream tending to solid.
- Add some freshly grated truffle and serve with a drizzle of olive oil.
Villa Magna Tartufi https://www.villamagnatartufi.com/
L’articolo Chestnut cream and Truffle proviene da Villa Magna Tartufi.