Cream and Bianchetto Truffle Crostino
Write a review
- – Bread
- – Whitish (Bianchetto) truffle
- – Mayonnaise
- – Fresh single cream
- Wash and brush the truffle with cool water.
- Grind the truffle.
- Add 1/3 of mayonnaise and 2/3 of fresh single cream and mix well.
- Slice the bread.
- Spread on bread the sauce.
- The sauce is also great with burgers or ham made as a sandwich or as a crouton.
Villa Magna Tartufi https://www.villamagnatartufi.com/
L’articolo Cream and Bianchetto Truffle Crostino proviene da Villa Magna Tartufi.