Vegetarian burger with porcini mushrooms, Tuscan sheep’s milk cheese and sundried tomato pesto.
For 2 people
- 2 sesame burger buns
- porcini patties (always keep them frozen)
- 45ml (3 tbsp.) Canola or sunflower oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Dried tomato pesto
- 4 slices of Tuscan sheep’s milk cheese
- Rocket lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes
Ingredients in porcini patties
- Italian porcini mushrooms
- Cooked quinoa
- Chickpea flour
- Preheat your oven to 375F (190C).
- In a pan, heat sunflower or canola oil
- Place the porcini patties (still frozen) in the oil and cook for 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the patties to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then place the burger bun open in half next to the patties and return to the oven for 15 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and dress.
Serve the burger with one or more salads of your choice.